Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Blue Bonnet Margarine Sticks on sale @ Gristedes for $1.99
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Skippy Peanut Butter on sale @ Gristedes for $3.99
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Nabisco Chips Ahoy Cookies on sale @ Gristedes for $3.99
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
Ready In: 1h 25m
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Recipe provided by: AllRecipes.com