Prep: 10 Minutes
ROAST: 35-40 minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 Split chicken breasts (bone-in) about 2.5lbs, skin removed
- 1 large carrot, finely sliced
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound russet potatoes, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet covered with aluminum foil with cooking spray. Add cut potatoes, drizzle with oil or cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, have all vegetables cut and set aside.
- Season chicken with chili powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt & pepper.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, add cut vegetables, season with salt if desired and place chicken nestled in between vegetables and potatoes. Drizzle with oil or cooking spray.
356 Calories; 45g carbohydrate; 4g fat; 37g protein; 710mg sodium; 6g fiber
Check Back for more recipes!
Recipe: Jacqueline Gomes, RDN, MBA